Sunday 14 June 2015

I saw an Early bumblebee in my garden this morning

Digital photography is great. People like me can take zillions of pics of things that the naked eye can't take in, find the one or two good pics, crop them and share with others. 
I saw this Early bumblebee on geranium in my garden this morning. You can see lots of these up the Welcombe Hills on the blackberry and bramble flowers.

Checking the snaps on my computer I was lucky to have caught this little one (actually all Early bumblebees are small…). 














The smaller picture isn't the sharpest but the bee colours are so strong. No editing used save for some simple cropping.

It promises to be a sunny day today so looking forward to a good Sunday stroll up the Welcombe Hills. Hoping for some different bumblebees and maybe some butterflies with luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment